The Keto Clan Bunless Burger
Just thinking about hamburgers makes my mouth water, it is one of my weaknesses although i’m sure everyone can say that! This will leave you just as satisfied and you will have the bonus of not feeling bloated afterwards.
Nutritional Information – Calories 575 (4 Servings)
Total Fat 39g
Cholesterol 125 mg
Sodium 1264 mg
Potassium 542 mg
Total Carbohydrate 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 55 g
For the Pattie:
- 500 g, Wagyu Premium Mince
- 50 g, Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (1g), Himalayan Pink Salt
- 150 g (1 medium tomato), Raw
- 50 g, Australian Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 50 g, Lettuce
- 5 eggs, Free Range Eggs Large
- 150 g, Australian Middle Bacon
- In a mixing bowl place your mince, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and salt mix together and then divide the mixture to form 4 patties. Once you have rolled these out and pressed them down to form a pattie place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm.
- While that is firming up in the fridge you can start chopping your tomatoes and cheese into slices, and get your lettuce ready.
- Cook your meat patties on a high heat on the stove, these should roughly take about 10 minutes to cook but it may vary depending on your stove, if you have another pan you can start cooking your bacon & eggs, or if you don’t want any more dishes you can just wait until the patties are done and use that pan.
- Finally assemble it all together in layers. Lettuce, tomato, bacon, egg, pattie, and then finally the cheese on top with some salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Because my smoke alarm is right beside my kitchen I find it hard to cook certain things without it going off all the time so what I do when i am cooking my hamburger patties is I first sear them on the stove and then I cook them for ten minutes in the oven on 180 degrees celsius, most people won’t have that issue but it is a good option and honestly i prefer it as it doesn’t burn them.