This is one of our favorite go to salads, perfect for packing for work lunches, or to have made up in the fridge ready to server, also great for when you have guests around, add a bit of caesar dressing and they will love it.
Nutritional Information – Calories 442 (1 Serving)
Total Fat 35 g
Sodium 734 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Protein 29 g
- Lettuce 50 g
- Mayonnaise 30 g
- Boiled Egg 1 Sliced
- Ham Sliced 30 g
- Roast Chicken Sliced 60 g
1. Thinly slice your lettuce and place in a bowl.
2. Add your mayonnaise and mix it through your lettuce.
3. Add your chicken and ham and stir some more.
4. Finally slice your egg and place on top of your salad.
5. Add salt and pepper to seasoning.
TIP: If you wanted more fat content, you can add 10 ml of MCT oil or 10 ml of Olive oil to the lettuces.