Keto Clan ‘Ham and Cheese Mini Quiche’
We are always looking for fast and easy meals, cooking up a batch of these on the weekend makes the week ahead a lot easier! Hubby can heat one up in the morning with a coffee then head off to work. I can heat one up quickly when the kids are running around. They are filling and even better they are delicious! You can have one for breakfast, or just a snack between meals when you need something to tide you over.
Nutritional Information – Calories 120 (12 Servings)
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 120 mg
Sodium 333 mg
Potassium 27 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 10 g
- 1 clove, Garlic – Raw
- 50 g, Chopped Spinach
- 8 cage free eggs
- 300 g, Virginian Boneless Leg Ham
- 80 ml, Thickened Cream
- 40 g, Cherry Tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 tsp, parsley
- 30 g, Red Onion
- 10 g, Organic Butter
- 60 g, Cheddar Tasty Cheese
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper
Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Dice your onion, ham & tomato
- If using frozen spinach place in the microwave and cook in a microwave safe dish for a few minutes and then roughly chop. (If using fresh spinach just add this to the frying pan when cooking the onion.)
- Add your butter to a heated frying pan, once the butter has melted add the crushed garlic, onion, ham and spinach.
- Crack your eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add your tomatoes, parsley, baking powder, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Once your mixture has cooled down slightly add this to the egg mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Grease 12 muffin tins and pour mixture evenly into these.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes (Cooking times will vary depending on your oven so check it around the 20 minute mark.)