Keto Clan’s ‘Chocolate chunk cookies’
I have been playing around with these for a while and I have finally gotten them just how I like them! I really enjoy having these with a coffee. It’s obviously not something you should be having everyday but when you are craving something different this does the job. Mine aren’t overly sweet as i’m not a huge fan of the fake sugar after taste, so you can add more powdered sugar than what I have and you can even add some stevia drops if you wanted to.
These also taste fantastic if you add more nuts but the calories start increasing a little high if you add to much extra into these. But if your not extremely strict add a few more macadamias and even add some cashew nuts in there for some extra goodness 🙂
My partner freezes the cookies so they are firmer and takes these to work, that way they don’t break during the day…it sounds odd but they actually taste really nice out of the freezer.
I should also note that you don’t have to use two different types of protein powder you can just use the one if that is all you have. I just like mixing both of them together is a personal preference.
Nutritional Information – Calories 155 (22 Servings)
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 60 mg
Potassium 98 mg
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 6 g
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 25 g Macadamias
- 125 g Almond Meal
- 70 g 90% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
- 40 g Vanilla protein
- 40 g Chocolate protein
- 15 g Organic Cacao Powder
- 120 grams Organic Butter
- 20 g Organic Coconut Flour
- 50 g Powdered Xylitol
- 35 g Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
Preheat your oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
- In a microwave safe dish place your butter and coconut oil and microwave for roughly 30-40 seconds until melted.
2. Once your butter has melted pour in your sugar/vanilla essence and stir. Then crack in your egg and continue stirring. (Also a little side note there should only be one egg in this picture, you can add an extra egg if you like but one is sufficient.)
3. Dice your macadamia nuts and chocolate. In a separate bowl place all of your dry ingredients.
4. Pour your liquid into the dry ingredients and then combine well.
5. Now roll your mixture into balls and place onto a baking tray that you have lined with baking paper. (I use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture then I take it out and roll it in my hands slightly and press it onto the tray. I find this gives me even cookies.)
6. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!