This has got to be one of the tastiest pizzas I have ever had! The fact its a Keto / Low Carb Pizza makes it all the better. The only problem its hard to have just one slice. Goes well with a greek or garden salad. Freezes well for work lunches and for a quick snack when you cant be bothered cooking.
Servings: 8 Slices
Nutritional Information – Calories per slice 323
Total Fat 24 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Monounsaturated Fat 4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 348 mg
Potassim 94 mg
Carbohydrate 3.1 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 23.3 g
- 175g Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 5g (1 tbsp.) Psyllium Husks
- 1 Large Free Range Egg
- 65g Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh Basil or Parsley
- 75g Australian Almond Meal
- 5 x Lamb Kofta Balls – See the Lamb Kofta Ball Recipe for instruction
- 50g (Coles) Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 60g grated Mozzarella
- 40g Tomato Paste
- 25g Red Onion
- 1/2 ball Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese
- 75g Cherry Tomatoes
- 50g Shaved Milano Loin Ham
- 55g Bambini Bocconcini
- 5 tbsp. Fresh Parsley
- 5 tbsp. Fresh Mint
- 5 tbsp. Fresh Coriander
- 5 Kofta Balls (Refer to below recipe)
- 30g Natural Yoghurt
Another great ingredient to add is pitted Kalamata Olives about 15 to 30 grams finely chopped adds more depth to the flavor.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius. Measure out 175g grated mozzarella cheese and put into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the cheese until fully melted and pliable, approximately 90 seconds. Add 65g cream cheese and 1 egg to the cheese and mix until combined.
- Add 75g almond meal, 1 tbsp. psyllium husk, 1 tbsp. fresh basil or parsley (or dried Italian seasoning if you don’t have fresh herbs) and a pinch of salt and pepper to the cheese mixture and mix together well.
- The dough should bind together well and when cool enough, knead into a small round ball.
- Place the dough onto a sheet of baking paper on an oven tray with a drizzle of olive oil to prevent it sticking. Press the dough out with your hands either forming a circular or rectangular pattern as you press outwards.
- Place the pizza into the oven and bake for 10 minutes on one side then remove from the oven.
- Flip the pizza over to the other side and onto another piece of baking paper. Bake for another 2-4 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with toppings of your choice: (in this case: 40g tomato paste, 25g red onion, ½ ball buffalo mozzarella, 75g tomatoes diced, 50g shaved ham, 50g grated cheddar cheese, 60g mozzarella, 55g bocconcini, 1.5 tbsps. fresh parsley, 1.5 tbsps. fresh mint, 1.5 tbsps. fresh coriander, 5 Kofta Balls thinly sliced (Refer to below recipe)
- Bake again for an additional 5-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your pizza base.
- Remove from oven, drizzle 30g natural yoghurt to on top, cut into slices, and serve.